Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy November!

It's hard to believe that it's November already. My mother will be turning another year younger on the 6th and my son gets his license on the 9th. We bought a new car over the weekend. It's a 2010 Malibu LTZ. It's black on the outside and gray on the inside. Nicholas will have the Mustang. We are excited for him to drive but worried as well. He has been driving with his permit for a while and does a nice job. Kristina didn't want to drive until she was 18 so we never really worried about her. Oh well, I need to get rid of the leftover goodies from Halloween and decorate for Thanksgiving. Today we are out of school to vote. I sure hope Bob McDonnell wins...he is ahead in the polls so we will see. I will vote later today when it warms up.

1 comment:

moni said...

It looks like the Republicans will take the local elections this year. Albuquerque has a new Republican Mayor but party doesn' mean much in local elections. Anyway, Thanksgiving, food and football just go together! :) I can't imagine that little boy driving a car, lol.