Wednesday, September 2, 2009

End of summer

It's hard to believe that summer is just about over. Nick goes back to school on the 8th!It's beginning to feel like fall. The past couple of mornings have started out in the low 50's and highs around 75.

It is so pretty in Virginia, I don't know if I can retire anywhere else. We have 2 more years before Nick goes to college. If he goes to VCU or Temple we will stay here a while longer. He really likes both schools and fortunately he has very good grades so being accepted shouldn't be a problem...so far so good!

I have enjoyed the summer, it was very fun and busy too! I miss my family and am thinking about a December trip out west.

1 comment:

moni said...

If Nick goes to school in Virginia, he will most likely meet a girl and stay there. Virginia is a beautiful state all over and it has it all. Maybe a winter home for vacations, like a small condo in California?? Probably a motor home would do the job. I am sure you will find something that fits.