Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Weekend - Nicks Birthday Today!

Well we had a very nice weekend, mostly soccer but some house cleaning too. Nick won both of his soccer games. He scored the only goal in the 1-0 win on Saturday and assisted in a couple on the 6-1 win on Sunday. We were in Great Falls, VA and Boyds, MD for the games. Great Falls has some of the most beautiful homes, or should I say mansions, I have ever seen - WOW!

We began cleaning out our storage area in the basement and took stuff to the dump and to Goodwill. If I haven't used it our touched it for over a year it's gone!

I am not happy about either candidates ads of late. They are detracting from the issues. Obama says McCain can't use email and McCain says that Obama wants sex education for little ones. At the end of the day it's all about who can lead our country and get us back on track. I believe that is McCain, without question!

1 comment:

moni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!